Vacancy for academic year: 2021-2022
- Bachelor of Education degree holders only
- Prior work experience in Bilingual or International school (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech- Savvy
Living A Mission, Vision, and Beliefs Focused on Results:
Sustaining a Culture of High expectations in Teaching, Learning and Assessment:
- Understand the school Mission and Vision and deliver results based on expectations.
Building and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Achieve the yearly subject-wise goals for the year with strong instructional strategies; this will include helping each student in the class achieve their individual learning goals and working collaboratively with other teachers to share knowledge and information.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations as directed.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely in the student information system.
- Participate in department, school and parent meetings.
- Ensure students in the class re-register for the following academic year. Build a strong rapport with the parents and provides excellent instruction and support to both students and their parents.
- Teachers are expected to support the business in collection of school fees when they are due and coordinate as needed. They are accountable to connect with parents for fee collection and to get a commitment date for payment of each instalment.
||Bachelor of Education
||Teaching, Classroom Management, Assessment, Planning& Organising skills
||Between 25 and 35
||2 to 5 years